Jesters Old Met
2022 Fall and 2023 Spring Training Information
Starting in the Fall of 2022 the New Orleans Jesters Academy will also be available in Old Metairie:
- Ages: Boys and Girls born in 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013
- Location: Metairie Baptist Church (across from St Catherine’s School)
- Dates and Times: Players will train one day per week on Mondays or Wednesdays, starting at 3:30 PM
- The fall season is set to run from August 15 to November 16, 2022
- The spring season is set to run from January 16 to April 26, 2023
Registration is $750 and includes the Fall and Spring seasons
1. Register and pay in full prior to June 1: $750 REGISTER HERE
2. Register and pay deposit: $250 ($550 due on or before June 1) REGISTER HERE
What is the New Orleans Jesters Soccer Academy?
The New Orleans Jesters Academy offers the very best soccer training for young soccer players who are looking to advance their abilities at a higher level within a dedicated professional environment.
New Orleans Jesters soccer academy includes:
- Professional soccer training
- Weekly practices in Old Metairie
- Fun and safe environment
- Opportunities to play games and tournaments
What makes the New Orleans Jesters Youth Academy different?
At young ages teams are often successful through athleticism.The Jesters academy at these age groups is solely about developing players skill levels and comfortability with the soccer ball. The Jesters Youth Academy is fully committed to the individual development of the soccer player, competing in the correct manner, and encouraging creativity; therefore, maximizing the full soccer potential of the player.
The Jesters Youth Academy is a nonprofit developmental program for girls and boys beginning at age 6. It is overseen by the New Orleans Jesters Coaching Staff. Players of all abilities are welcome.
Most organizations focus on winning games as a measure of success. The Jester’s focus is on the development of the player. The best developed athletes will win games when very young no matter what sport they play. However being a good athlete does not equate to being a good soccer player. The Jesters develop players so that they have all of the fundamentals needed to advance in soccer. That is the true measure of success.
For more information email: firstname.lastname@example.org